Enjoy Fall Year-Round with this Festive Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
Show off your creative spirit any time of the year with this Festive Pumpkin Hummus recipe. This easy yummy hummus recipe takes only 15 minutes to throw together along with tasty toasted pita chips.
The trend of fancy Hummus recipes isn’t going anywhere any time soon, so join the wave of delicious dips with this Pumpkin Hummus recipe. This simple, easy recipe takes only 20 minutes to put together and is a unique spread sure to impress your friends and family. Healthy and packed with protein, this snack is worth making for breaking up those long days at the office or for munching on around the house. Preferred with easy toasted pita chips, you can easily substitute and/or serve with carrots or celery sticks.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 15 minutes
Toasted Pita Chips
Serve your hummus with toasted pita chips. What you’ll need to do is simply:
- Cut your store bought round pita into halves, then those halves into halves. 4 pita rounded triangles pieces per pita, and
- Toss them into the oven on a flat baking sheet (or toaster oven) for a couple of minutes at 400°F
- Take out when they are lightly toasted and crunchy. Dip away!
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth
- Transfer Pumpkin Hummus in a large bowl, sprinkle nutmeg or pumpkin spice on top for a final flourish
Did you enjoy the Festive Pumpkin Hummus? Let us know in the comments what you think of this recipe!
Your new favorite health salad is Tabbouleh, the tasty vegan-friendly salad found throughout the Middle East.
Baba Ganoush is generally served before a meal in Israel as an appetizer or as an afternoon snack.
Delicious Deli-Style Egg Salad doesn’t have to be a 30-minute science experiment with unknown outcomes! Try this easy tried-and-true recipe today!
Sephardi Jews are responsible for bringing matbucha (also spelled “Matbukha”) to Israel and it has become one of the most popular dips in the country!
Tempting Mediterranean Cheese Bourekas that takes minutes to make
While there are plenty of ready-made sauces available, this Easy Five-Ingredient Tahini Recipe let’s you put your own mark on a classic
Quick and Easy Five-Minute Falafel Mix for a Quick Snack or Sandwich