Quick and Easy Panko Salmon Fillets to Satisfy Picky Eaters in No Time
A simple and straightforward recipe that looks, and tastes, anything but!
Need a delicious, kid-friendly meal that is fit for guests but you’re short on time? We’ve all been in panic mode before but have no fear – this Easy Panko Salmon Fillets Recipe is for you. Whether it’s a time crunch or you are looking for something quick on a weekday, this go-to recipe looks and tastes good, plus can be tweaked if you’re short on an ingredient or want to spice it up a bit.
Easy Panko Salmon Fillets Recipe
Serves: 4-8 (adjust no. of fillets and increase recipe by 50% or double)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooks in: 15 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 4-8 medium-large salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown mustard (spicy)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or honey
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste (recommended 2 teaspoons each)
- Salt and pepper rub your salmon fillets.
- Create two mixes:
- Spicy brown mustard and lemon juice (or honey).
- Panko Crumbs, parsley and olive oil, garlic and onion (optional)
- Coat each filet with the 1st mix
- Pat and coat each filet with the second mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F, place each filet on a baking pan lined with a baking (parchment) paper
- Bake for 15 minutes or until exterior is golden brown and inside cooked
Serve your Easy Panko Salmon Fillets with Israeli couscous, rice pilaf, mashed potatoes or veggies. My son eats these up with ketchup and chips (french fries).
We hope the Easy Panko Salmon Fillets Recipe turned out well! Share your photos with us on our Facebook Page: Israeli Recipe.
Check out our Instagram feed for more tasty recipes and meal ideas: IsraeliRecipe
Quick and Easy Panko Salmon Fillets to Satisfy Picky Eaters in No Time.